Mixed Signal IC Layout Engineer
You will join an international team of IC and HW/SW developers and play an integral role in defining and developing chips to support our technology. You are motivated and capable of working in a fast-changing environment of a start-up.
- Responsible for layout of complex analog blocks, as well as optimization for performance, area and power consumption
- Owner of the chip top-level, backend flow, and primary contact to foundry as well as design service providers
- Participate in design considerations including considerations for yield, manufacturability and design for test, definition of production test requirements
- Create time / project plans and manage own work and progress
- Document and report your progress to your first line manager
- Bachelor or Master's degree in mixed-signal IC design
- 5-10 years of professional industry experience
- Good communication, proficient knowledge of English, German is a plus
- Solid understanding of electrical systems and circuits, device physics and parasitic effects in complex BCD technologies
- Experience from layouting complex SoC designs with critical requirements for power, speed and area
- Experience with creating and maintaining floorplan, performing place & route, LVS, DRC, etc.
- Experience with logic synthesis, timing analysis, equivalent checks, and DFT is a plus
- Skilled with backend EDA tools from Mentor/Cadence/Synopsys
- Self-motivated, able to proactively address physical design issues and discuss them at a technical level
Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Work in an international and innovative company
- Flexible working hours in a friendly work environment
- Attractive compensation package; salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.